- In order to secure a booking, 50% of total payment is required, the remaining balance is to be paid on your arrival for the event.
- Until a deposit payment has been received, be advised that the desired date remains available for all potential customers.
- Please note that no changes can be made to the booking within 72 hours of the event. This includes guest count, meal choices and decorations/theme.
- What happens if I'm late? Being on time is really much appreciated, but if for any reason you are late we will be able to wait 20 minutes maximum with no additional fee.
But since we are always on a tight schedule we would have to charge an extra free if you very late.
A fee of $300 pesos for 20-45 minutes late.
A fee of $500 pesos for 45-60 minutes late.
If you are late more than one hour, the picnic will be repacked and the deposit will be lost.
In the unfortunate event that you need to cancel your event with us prior to the date of service our refund policy is as follows:
Deposits can only be refunded if the cancellation is requested 4 days prior to your event. If for unforeseen circumstances clients are not able to attend, there will be an option to reschedule, according to the availability.
- What happens if there is bad weather the day of my picnic?
We always like to have a backup plan for your picnic location so if the weather is looking pretty bad we can set up the picnic in the comfort of your house, hotel room or either postpone your event.
Rescheduling will be subject to availability.
Travel fees may change if your back up location is further away than your planned outdoor event.
- Of course, we hope you will pick up your things, although we can do it for you when we repack everything. However, if another catering service is used, clients are responsible for disposing of all the garbage. This includes bottles, food scraps, wrapping paper and all general trash. Failure to comply with this rule will result in a $200 pesos cleaning fee.
- Caring for our equipment:
All equipment supplied for rental is the property of the Boho Picnic.
Clients are responsible for the safety of the equipment until such time as it is returned or picked up at the end of the event. Equipment must be returned in the original condition.
Clients will pay for the loss of any equipment or its damages, regardless of how it occurs during that period. Damages include, but are not limited to:
misuse of equipment; disappearance of the equipment; damage or loss of the equipment from any unknown cause; spills or stains from red wine or other products that stain furniture or decorative items; cigarette burns on any furniture or decorative items.
- We love animals but unfortunately they are not allow due to damages they could cause.
- Bonfires are not allowed on the beach.
- Smoking is not allowed on or near Boho Picnic property.
All Boho Picnic prices are in Mexican Pesos (MXN).